Tuesday, August 27, 2013

First Post! What is B4x4?

Hello and welcome to Bicycle For Four! Bicycle For Four or B4x4 is a blog written and managed by Cheryl Twilleager (Kalyst)

Inspired by all the wonderful blogs that have been in circulation in the past year or so since I've come into the competitive Pokemon TCG scene, I decided to start one up of my own. "Bicycle for Four" is a phrase I found myself able to say frequently when playing a variant of the Speed Lugia Donk deck that was on TCG With Hats. (Sadly, that beast was laid to rest with rotation, but I may pick him up again if Legendary Treasures has anything to say about it) I also have a rather unhealthy obsession with running Bicycles in decks, especially speedy decks.

I have yet to have any major breakout tournaments, but I'm hopeful in the coming format that this year will be the year of great things. I primarily like decks that trolls, run against meta or are my take on meta decks (unsuccessful as they may be), so I guess you could say I'm more of a rouge player!

West Coast needs a bit more love, and I hope that over the course of this upcoming season we can get some of that, especially for our female players! Here's to a great 2013-2014 season and bicycle away!

-Kalyst

No comments:

Post a Comment